- General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate responsibility
- Company information
- Complaints handling procedure
- Charitable work
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Modern day slavery statement
- Fair processing notice
- Anti money laundering terms
- Employment at WestWon
- Bribery and corruption
- WestWon Woodland Sustainability Policy
- Vulnerable Customer Policy
The first impression that your patient has on the dental practice is vital. That is why continued updates and quality fixtures and fittings plays an important part to your business. This means not just the initial fit-out but ongoing refurbishment is essential.
WestWon understand the importance of your dental practice and have the necessary industry experience to guide you through the process. The outcome needs to appeal to, not only patients, but also create a gratifying work environment for the dental team.
In a competitive sector, a dental practice refurbishment can provide a unique environment to increase customer satisfaction and set you apart from competitors.
What can we finance?
Whether you are fitting out the entire practice or just refurbishing your surgery, WestWon can help support the improvements with unsecured loans and lease options, all without putting your own assets or cashflow at risk.
We have supported dozens of practices with their refurbishments. As well as aiding new practices in getting on their feet. We offer alternative financial solutions tailored to you and your circumstances, which may not be available from your bank.
From your reception desk and waiting room furniture, to your IT, Telecoms Systems and even the floor you walk on. We can support you from start to finish.
Use our free Dental Practice Finance calculator!
Please bear in mind
- For enquiries over £100,000, please contact us directly on 01494 611 456.
- The rental price provided is for general guidance and is subject to credit approval.
- This is for business use only.