As we kick off 2022, we wanted to start the year with supporting everyone within the Dental sector.
WestWon are offering the chance to purchase any dental equipment with a deferred payment option of 6-months deferred payments.
We have several finance options that could help your business to grow. At WestWon we are always on the lookout for options that may make your life easier. Here at WestWon, we are always thinking of new options to support our dental community. We make sure there is always a solution to whatever finance needs you may have. In the dental sector especially, this option of deferred payments has really taken off and is proving a popular choice. Especially with imaging equipment and new dental chairs.
What are deferred payments and what does this include?
The deferred payments are payments that are partially postponed for a number of months. This might be to support the opening of a new surgery to help it become established prior to any repayments. It could also be used for a CBCT enabling the Practice to benefit from a true return on investment. Also, Impression scanners, helping the teams to get to grips with the equipment prior to any repayments starting.
We have laid out a few key points below in respect to the offer:
- Anything over the value of £5,000 qualifies.
- Only new equipment qualifies.
- If you buy now, the repayments will not begin until June 2022.
- Supplier Deposits can also qualify.
- Enables the equipment to be installed and the practice to benefit from the investment prior to any repayments beginning.
- Available to all suppliers.
- If a client has received a Moratorium payment holiday, this could affect the offer. The standard agreement period for the asset type is not to be extended.
- Purchasing the equipment now (January), means you have nothing to pay until June giving you five months of zero payments. Purchasing equipment in March would mean you are left with four months of zero payments.
If you would like any information on the above details, then please call 01494 611 456. We can provide you with any information on this 6 month deferred offer payment option. We would be happy to talk through all finance options with you. If this sounds like something you would like to discuss then you can alternatively email email@example.com.