Want to know more about how sale and leaseback could benefit your Dental business? Look no further. Sale and leaseback can also be known as equipment refinancing. In terms of improving your cash flow, it’s extremely fast and effective. It enables the cash that you have reimbursed to go towards other projects or areas in your company. We are confident that this service is beneficial for all sizes of business, and we can work with you to help you and to implement this.
So, how does it work?
- Firstly you contact WestWon Dental and let us know what you have purchased in the last 6 months. Also include the purchase price as well as how long the term needs to be.
- After we have received this information, we can give you a free no obligation finance quote.
- Once you are ready to proceed, either send us an email or call us and we can look to obtain a credit acceptance within 48 hours.
- You will then sign the agreement and send it back to us. This will get the next part of the process started.
- Once finalised we can process all the paperwork, and the full capital amount is deposited into your chosen bank account.
- Your payments will then begin on a monthly basis.
Key points to consider:
- The asset itself has to have been purchased in the last 6 months.
- Multiple invoices and several dental equipment pieces can be included under the same lease deal.
- The original invoices where payment has been made will need to be included.
- Funds are also released directly into your chosen bank account.
- The process is simple and fast, as we look to have approval to you within the first 24 hours.
- With this, there is less risk. This means the interest rates are usually lower.
- There is no need to use an existing line of credit. A sale and leaseback doesn’t affect any invoice discounting either.
- It’s a lease rather than a bank funding line. We will lease the equipment back to you, and this makes sure it won’t fall under any possible restrictions.
- You will still have full use of the asset.
- There are huge VAT and tax benefits. Not only this, but all the monthly payments are tax deductible!